Fri, Nov 10|
Inner Wolf Retreat Space
New Moon Brotherhood Men's Immersion
Tending Your Inner Fire -- powerful men’s weekend ripe with connection, embodiment & the deep work necessary to further devote yourself to being the man you wish to see in the world
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2023, 2:00 PM – Nov 11, 2023, 1:00 PM
Inner Wolf Retreat Space, 2854 Puncheon Fork Rd, Mars Hill, NC 28754, USA
About the event
A Men's Weekend Immersion: Tending Your Inner Fire
“Give a man a fire and he’s warm for a day, but set fire to him and he’s warm for the rest of his life” - Terry Pratchett
A powerful men’s weekend retreat located in the Blue Ridge mountains full of connection, embodiment, and the deep work necessary to further devote yourself to being the man you wish to see in the world.
• Directly impacting the world around you by living your souls purpose
• Embodying empowerment through taking accountability
• Transforming your wounds into gifts
• Creating stability in your relationships
• Transforming the demise of the lone wolf into brotherhood
Are you having roadblocks that are preventing you from leading your life fully?
- I feel lost and am lacking the motivation to move forward
- I want to live in my purpose but am unsure where to begin
- I have been the nice guy for far too long
- I feel the weight of fear and anxiety piling up and wanting to live confidently
- I feel alone in the world and want to open themselves up to connection and belonging
- I’ve let shame take over and make decisions of how to be
- I’m a ticking time bomb because the pressure to perform
- I’m lonely and feel as though I am either “too much” or “not enough”
- I’m not getting what I want from romantic relationships
- I feel as though something is wrong with me because of the cultural narrative of masculinity
Are you ready to…
- Lead your life with courage
- Ignite your purpose
- Take full responsibility for your life
- Find empowerment and freedom through a life of integrity
- Overcome the blocks that keep you playing small
- Inspire the world around you
- Transform your wounds into gifts
- Forgive yourself and others
- Develop emotional literacy
- Build community through brotherhood
We are a collective of men that knows all too well the loneliness and pain that can come from being a man, and what it is like to witness your world fall apart. We also know what it takes to move forward; and the rich reward of devotion to purpose. We have worked with hundreds of men and helped them rise to meet the occasion of their lives, and you can too. But let’s face it, it is going to take work…
What you will get:
- The powerful resource of Brotherhood
- Tools to expand your capacity to overcome any obstacle
- A nervous system reset to bring a profound clarity for your path and life’s vision
- You will be witnessed, held, and understood in all you’ve been through
- You will be called forward into the man you wish to be
- Time in the pristine Appalachian mountains with streams, ponds, and forests
- Highly nutritious organic meals from local farmers
- A follow up one on one integration call with one of the four facilitators
To learn more about Hunter Ball and the rest of the team at New Moon Brotherhood, please see https://www.newmoonbrotherhood.com
INCLUDES: Leadership Facilitation, Personal Depth, 100% Accountability, Self Determination, Sound Healing, Lodging and Camping, All Meals, Facilities, and Powerful Support.
COST: The Weekend is $444
--- EARLY BIRDS TICKETS ---
Signup by October 30 receive 20% off - GET YOUR TICKET FOR $355
Weekend Includes camping and indoor lodging can be purchased for a shared room in rustic, comfortable, and warm lodging ($100 for a twin bed; $150 for one available queen bed)
--- Scholarship Fund Available ---
We offer various scholarship options and reduced-price tickets. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REFUND POLICY: All enrollment fees paid to NMB are non-refundable, unless you can demonstrate, to NMB's satisfaction, extenuating circumstances that prevent you from safely or reasonably attending the Mountain.
HEALTH POLICY: If you have symptoms of a cold or fever, or are getting sick, we ask that you do not attend this weekend.
EXPECT TACTICAL PREPARATIONS AND CARE: You will be sent complete detailed instructions for your preparation and full participation.
AND ALWAYS TRUST THE MAN WHO IS DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU GET THERE!
Early Bird$355.00+$8.88 service feeSale ended
Weekend Retreat$444.00+$11.10 service feeSale ended
Twin Bed Indoor Shared Lodging$100.00+$2.50 service fee
Queen Bed Indoor Lodging
Queen Bed Indoor Lodging in a Shared Room$150.00+$3.75 service fee